Tuesday 8 February 2011

Final Digipak


This my final draft of my digipak. As you can see I have kept to the house-style and maintained the girls' colours that they each represent along with the yellow background as it coincides with the colour scheme to create a candy like effect. I gathered some feedback from family and peers who each told me that the colours work very well as they are vibrant and youthful which makes my digipak appealing. They also told me that the use of the lollipops and the lolly in the case where the CD disc is placed, reinforce the band name 'Kandy Rayn'. I'm very pleased with my digipak as I put a lot of effort into it and I feel as though it strongly represents our band 'Kandy Rayn'.

1 comment:

  1. Sonyaaa :)

    Your digi pack looks really kool

    i think its because the bright colours that you have used


    Also from looking at your advert they combine with each other really well

    it is obvious that they represent the same girl band

    x

    ReplyDelete