Wednesday 16 February 2011

Final Album Magazine Poster


This is my final album poster. I showed it to family and friends who all told me that the yellow background really helps to emphasize the text and make it all stand out. I'm happy with the final outcome of my poster as it has all of the general conventions on album posters and it also reinforces the candy theme, which shows how I've stuck to the house-style of the band.

The research that I conducted into existing posters before I conducted my own, impacted a lot upon the decisions I made as it allowed me understand the conventions and how they need to be applied accordingly. The research helped a lot and informed my designs, so therefore I feel happy that my poster embodies these codes and conventions by meeting the general criteria for professional posters.

1 comment:

  1. Sonyaaaa :)

    Wow i like your Advert it looks sooo funky and summery.

    The bright colours are really bold and it caugh my attention straight away

    To improve this i dont think you should sit the green text on top of the yellow background as it strains my eyes lol

    However apart from that its a good quality poster :)

    x

    ReplyDelete