Monday 15 November 2010

Dance Inspiration

I researched videos on Youtube to gain some inspiration and ideas for our dance routine. I looked at videos by celebrities and ordinary people. Most of my inspiration however, came from performances from Cheryl Cole and The Saturdays. I remember watching 'Cheryl Cole's Night In' where she performed her song 'Fight For This Love' in which she did a routine which I'd seen her do on The X Factor too. There was one move in particular that stood out to me which I really liked and want to use for our routine as shown below at 2:24. I would like to use this move but will add my own twist on it to make it unique.  Below is Cheryl's performance:



I also saw a performance of 'Higher' by The Saturdays from their series 'The Saturdays 24/7' which I liked. There's one move from the performance which I would like to use for our video, as shown at 1:02 which will start at the beginning of our chorus. Below is their performance:

No comments:

Post a Comment