Wednesday 19 January 2011

Creating My Digipak

Here is a screenshot of me creating my digipak using Adobe Photoshop. 


As you can see from the image above, I still need to create my back cover. So far I've created my front cover, inside and base for where the actually CD disc is going to be placed. I'm keeping to a consistent theme of maintaining the house-style of vibrant colours, which are the girls' individual colours they represent in the video and lollipops as these are elements which represent 'Kandy Rayn'. I've added the yellow background for the front cover although it is not a colour represented throughout the music video because it coincides with the girls' colours to create a 'candy' like effect and has associations with sweets/candy. You can click on the image to enlarge it.

No comments:

Post a Comment