Monday 10 January 2011

Digipak Moodboard

I've made a moodboard for my digipak consisting of things that I think relate to our band name and image 'Kandy Rayn'. 



From my moodboard above you can see the associations that 'Kandy Rayn', has such as with sweets and vibrant colours. These are elements I am going to consider using for my digipak. Even some of the sweets pictured above have associations with love, such as the love heart lollipops and the famous 'Love Hearts' sweets which contain love messages on such as "MY BABY" and "LOVE YOU". This matches our image perfectly as our album is called 'Love Engime' and thus you automatically associate the songs included on our album to all contain elements of love and romance, just like our song 'Be There' which our music video is based on. 

No comments:

Post a Comment