Saturday 15 January 2011

Second Draft of Digipak



This is the second draft of my digipak. I like these ideas more than my first digipak so I think I'm going to use this design. I've kept the front rather simple and I'm going to include an individual photograph of each girl. In order to do this, a photoshoot will need to be set up in order for me to get a good variety of shots to choose from. I'm going to keep the images at mid-shots so that the clear emphasis is on the girls as this is supposed to be their debut album. I will also need to get some lollipops for the girls to hold in the position as I've drawn them on my design. A prominent feature I am going to include is the individual colour that each girl represents. I believe that this design is more realistic to achieve so therefore I will base my digipak on this design.

No comments:

Post a Comment