Wednesday 29 September 2010

Glee Lip Synching Video

Here is the final edited version of our group and I practicing lip synching to Glee's version of Journey's song, 'Don't Stop Believing'. As it was the first time any of us have ever done anything like this, you can see that it isn't well rehearsed or practiced. However, the experience made us feel more comfortable in front of the camera, which is necessary for me as I am going to be in my music video and it also allowed me group members to get a feel of what performing to a camera and lip synching at the same time is like. Although some of the filming doesn't flow, it has enabled me to gain an experience of how to use the equipment. It also shows me the type of editing and techniques that will be required when we make our own music video in post-production. Overall, we had a lot of fun and I hope you enjoy the video!


No comments:

Post a Comment